Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mens Fashion Week FW09...

So Mens Fall Fashion Week coincided with Sundance therefore I am way behind on checking out all the goods. So far it is pretty obvious that the word "recession" is officially in the air. Basics in neutral colors (mostly black) are coursing through the veins of menswear. That being said, it is still is looking pretty good to me. I immediately went to two of my favorites and yep, there are a few things I would gladly accept as gifts. First Dries Van Noten and secondly Christopher Bailey for Burberry Prorsum.






If anyone needs to know sizing for me just let me know. Also, is it wrong that I sort of really like that white tie on the last shirt? A little Amish chic never hurt anybody, right?

4 comments:

sarah marie. said...

that second picture looks like you.

Dallas said...

Dirk,
Im just now stumbling on your blog. . .But anyways I will have to agree with you Christopher Bailey can do no wrong!I for one am also diggin the Amish chic look in the last pic! But the coat... I need now. Anyways very nice blog, I will be a loyal follower! :)
P.S. Did you get to see the September Issue?
P.P.S - I agree 2nd Dries look does remind me of you...

Jory Dayne said...

Ok -- two things: First, Number (N)ine's show this year... I am

Second: Did we talk about Alexander McQueen's showing already?

Jory Dayne said...

Ha -- I meant to say I am blown away -- but I got interrupted