Sunday, October 19, 2008

My back is jacked...


I really jacked my back up the other day. It was wild at work and I moved like 1400 heavy things. Just another day at the office, really. Then I am home that night and I reach for something on my bed and to guote my friend Kevin, "it was like I had been shot!" I'm coping, popping meds, laying in weird positions, yoga, etc. But I only post this to say to all you back-achers... I feel your pain. I used to not sympathize with people who always said their back hurt. I get it!! It freakin' consumes your body and it is WILD. Done. I pray for the healing powers.

3 comments:

Jo said...

that is how it happens! you reach for something and BOOM. sorry, man. i'm telling you, go to dr. wimmer. he is GOOD.

Dirk said...

Oh jo, I almost called you. I was like jo will know what to do. I'm gonna let the whole body try and heal itself. If that doesn't work then it is straight to the WIMMER!

The Powells said...

hope your back is ok...thats weird we have heavy things at work?? hmmmm, i didnt know that!!!